Looking for unskilled work in the UK? The UK Seasonal Worker Visa 2023 is a temporary work visa that allows applicants from any country to come for seasonal work such as fruit and vegetable or flower picking, seasonal poultry work, or horticulture. You can work and stay in the UK for up to 6 months. You will prefer to work on Farms.
- Job Country: UK
- Job type: Seasonal Jobs
- Visa type: Seasonal Work Visa
- Salary: £10.42/hr
- Who can Apply: Open to all countries
Unskilled Jobs are not for everyone. Like if you have a university degree then why will you apply for a seasonal work visa? But there are no restrictions. In my view, the biggest advantage of the UK seasonal worker visa is that there is no IELTS requirement, as well as no previous work experience or skills required for this visa. So in this post, we will tell you how to get UK Seasonal Worker Visa in 2023.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on Telegram
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on WhatsApp.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on Facebook Group
When to apply for a UK seasonal work visa?
To apply for a seasonal work visa in the UK, you need to keep the deadline in mind.
- For seasonal workers in horticulture such as agriculture, fruit, vegetable picking, and packing: You can apply at any time of the year.
- For seasonal poultry workers Deadline: November 15 each year.
- Financial benefits for applicants who are on a seasonal work visa in the UK
- Applicants who are in the UK on a seasonal work visa for six months will be provided with:
- Hourly wage £10.42/hr
- Accommodation: The employer who offers you a seasonal job will be responsible for providing free accommodation. Health insurance.
More Scholarships: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: ERA Scholarship 2023 for $1 Million In Canada| Apply Now and Win Big
More Scholarships: List Of Fully Funded Italian Scholarships 2023\24 | Study Free in Italy
Why should you apply for a UK seasonal work visa?
You should apply for a UK seasonal worker visa because:
- This is not a complicated visa
- You don’t need to provide many documents.
- You do not need to show the IELTS test
- You don’t need to submit a large bank statement.
- You don’t need any previous experience.
How long can you stay?
You can stay in the UK for up to 6 months.
Types of Seasonal UK visa jobs
Horticulture: Fruit picking, vegetable picking, and packing. More Scholarships: Tuition-Free Swedish Universities 2023 | Apply Now
More Scholarships: Bank of America Summer Internship 2024 (Apply Now)
More Scholarships: Mitacs Internship In Canada 2024 | Fully Funded | Globalink Research Internship
More Scholarships: Seoul National University Scholarship 2023 | Applications Online
More Scholarships: University of Amsterdam Postgraduate Scholarship
You will need:
- Having a sponsor, a sponsor means someone who offers you a job.
- Certificate of Sponsorship Reference Number from your sponsor in the UK.
- Enough money to live on in the UK – you’ll usually need to have at least £1,270 (unless you’re exempt). If your sponsor does not cover
- your costs during your first month in the UK, up to £1,270
- You must be 18 or older when applying.
How to find sponsorship jobs for seasonal jobs in the UK?
Now this is the important part of how to find unskilled jobs in the UK. You must apply for a job at a registered, licensed sponsoring company. The company must be registered with the UK government. The UK government has published a list of organizations licensed to sponsor workers on Worker and Temporary Workers.
- Visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers
- Download the list or view it online
- Once downloaded, open the file and type “Seasonal Worker”. Displays a list of all registered companies.
- Eligible countries
- Applicants from all countries can apply for a UK seasonal work visa.
More Scholarships: $20,000 Merit-Based Scholarships at Syracuse University in the USA
More Scholarships: 5000 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
More Scholarships: Study in Canada With Low CGPA 2024
More Scholarships: 100+ Ph.D. Scholarship at Silesian University of Technology | Poland
More Scholarships: Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023
Cost of UK Seasonal Work Visa:
The visa application fee is £259.
How to apply for a UK seasonal work visa in 2023?
Once you have successfully secured a job and have a job offer from the UK. You can then apply for a UK Seasonal Worker visa.
- You will need a job offer from a registered UK company.
- You will need to fill out all the from here..
- Here you will need to apply online for a seasonal worker visa.
- Once you click on the online application, they will ask where you want to work, such as in England, Scotland, and Wales.
- Then you click continue, it will ask for your passport, choose Yes or No accordingly.
- Then you need to select your current country and start the online application form.
- After filling it out, you need to pay the application fee and wait for the biometrics prompt.