Think Big Scholarships are available from the University of Bristol to foreign students who wish to pursue higher education in the UK. The application period for the academic year 2023 is currently open. International students can apply for Think Big grants to study in undergraduate and graduate programs at the University of Bristol. The scholarship will provide a specific sum to be used for tuition. Students can also apply for a living expense scholarship during the first academic year. Students who wish to apply for a Think Big scholarship must first submit an application to the University of Bristol.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on our Facebook Group
More Scholarships: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Ph.D. Scholarship in Germany
More Scholarships: University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA 2023 | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: Khalifa University Scholarships in UAE 2023 | Fully Funded
Undergraduate Fields Offered for Think Big Scholarships in the UK
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Ancient history
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Business and management
- Chemical physics
- Chemistry with Computing
- Childhood studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classical studies
- Comparative literature and culture
- Computer science
- Engineering design
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental geoscience
- Film and Television
- Foundation in Arts and Social Science
- International business management
- Liberal arts
- Mechanical engineering
- Modern languages
- Politics and international relations
- Social policy
You can check the postgraduate Social Science and Law fields here.
Eligibility Criteria for Think Big Scholarships 2023:
- Except for applicants to the undergraduate programs in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science, applicants must do so.
- The applicants must not be citizens of the UK and must be overseas students.
- There cannot be any other scholarships or grants available to students.
- Postgraduate applicants must submit applications for social science and law programs.
- Excellent academic and extracurricular records are required of international students.
- Candidates must be enrolled as fee-paying international students.
- They must also fulfill the standards for English competence.
More Scholarships: Central South University (CSU) University Scholarship 2023-2024
More Scholarships: UEL Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
More Scholarships: GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: IST Internship Program in Austria 2023 | Paid Internship in Europe
Benefits of University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2023:
- Undergraduate scholarships are worth between £6,500 and £13,000 a year, and postgraduate scholarships are worth between £6,500 and £26,000 a year.
- Only tuition fees are covered by this sum.
- Moreover, applicants are eligible for a living expense scholarship of £3,000 for the first year of study.
- The scholarship will provide overseas students with a variety of opportunities.
- Possibility of attending one of the best colleges in the world to study.
Requirements for the Think Big Scholarship:
- UCAS ID for undergraduate scholarship
- Postgraduate application AY ID
- Program or course you applied for
- Recent educational institution
- English language proficiency (if required)
- Online applications are accepted.
- Students must have submitted an application to the University of Bristol for the desired course.
- Then begin the scholarship application process for Think Big. Students must fill out the scholarship application form with
- Their student ID and other personal data.
- Candidates must respond to three questions in no more than 200 words. For applicants to undergraduate and graduate programs, the questions are different.
- You must finish and submit the application all at once because it cannot be stored.
- The Think Big undergraduate scholarship application deadline is on February 27, 2023, at 10:00 AM (UK time).
- The deadline to apply for a postgraduate scholarship is April 24, 2023.
- Late applications won’t be taken into consideration.
- Selected undergraduate applicants will be contacted by 6 April 2023 following two rounds of assessment.
By May 21, 2023, the university will get in touch with the chosen postgraduate scholarship candidates.
More Scholarships: Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 | Fully funded
More Scholarships: Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2024-2025 | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: Aspire Leaders Program 2023 | Fully Funded | Leadership Program
WAIT FOR APPLY LINK 90 SECONDS
Scholarship Apply page Automatically Open after 90 Seconds