Outstanding international students wishing to enroll in the University of Strathclyde’s Ph.D. program are eligible for Strathclyde Business School Scholarships. Ten fully funded scholarships are available from Strathclyde Business School to outstanding and gifted students who have excelled academically, received significant external recognition, and demonstrated a commitment to their chosen field of study. All subject areas at the Strathclyde Business School are accepting applications. The University offers a number of international research scholarships as part of its long-standing commitment to expanding its community of excellent postgraduate researchers. A postgraduate certificate in Research Methods for Business and Management is available from Strathclyde Business School; it requires a minimum of 60 credits of research instruction.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on our Facebook Group
The Strathclyde Business School is a renowned institution that was founded in 1948. The University of Strathclyde, which has a reputation for teaching and research, is currently the third-largest university in Scotland and one of the biggest in the UK. An innovative business school with a long history is Strathclyde Business School. In the Times Higher Education 2016 awards presented in November, the School was named Business School of the Year. To honor the Business School’s inventive and entrepreneurial spirit as well as overall “excellent” performance, a full tuition fee scholarship was established. The MBA and Master’s programs at Strathclyde Business School are some of the best in the world. To meet the needs of a changing business environment, they will keep developing cutting-edge business programs.
More Scholarships: Think Big Scholarships 2023 | University of Bristol | Study in UK
More Scholarships: UEL Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
More Scholarships: GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: IST Internship Program in Austria 2023 | Paid Internship in Europe
Courses Offered for Strathclyde Business School Scholarships:
- Accounting and Finance
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Management Science
- Work, Employment, and Organization
More Scholarships: Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 | Fully funded
More Scholarships: Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2024-2025 | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: Aspire Leaders Program 2023 | Fully Funded | Leadership Program
Eligibility Criteria for the Strathclyde Business School Scholarships:
- For this Ph.D. scholarship, candidates from all around the world are welcome to apply.
- Students are required to show that they can cover their own living expenses while pursuing their education.
- They must possess a first- or upper-second-class UK honors degree in the appropriate field from an accredited university (an
- Overseas equivalent is also acceptable).
- Students who do not speak English as their first language must provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above.
- No other scholarships may be awarded to students in the UK.
Benefits of the University of Strathclyde Ph.D. scholarships:
- A complete waiver of tuition costs.
- Ten full-fee scholarships are available from Strathclyde Business School for deserving candidates.
- Chance to learn about British culture and the country.
- You can attend school in the UK without worrying about the cost.
- Possibility of growing the global network.
- Investigate your job options.
- You must be considering how to submit an application for a Ph.D. scholarship at the University of Strathclyde in the United
- Kingdom. Online applications are accepted.
- Student contact information must be complete.
- All degree certificates and transcripts are needed. Thus, you must be prepared with supporting documentation before beginning the application.
- Also, if English is not their first language, they must provide documentation of their English competence.
- Two references, one of which must be a postgraduate research proposal from the Strathclyde Business School that is no longer than 1,500 words and demonstrates the potential for making a theoretical and practical contribution.
- Hence, don’t allow this wonderful opportunity to pass you by.
- The University of Strathclyde Business School Ph.D. The scholarship application deadline approaching UK is 31 May 2023.
More Scholarships: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Ph.D. Scholarship in Germany
More Scholarships: University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA 2023 | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: Khalifa University Scholarships in UAE 2023 | Fully Funded
WAIT FOR APPLY LINK 90 SECONDS
Scholarship Apply page Automatically Open after 90 Seconds