Applications for Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships 2023-24 are open. Recently, Italy has been in the eyes of foreign students. Because many universities announced the largest number of scholarships. This call is for intake in February 2024. The Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships in Italy are open to all students from around the world. The Polytechnic University of Milan (Politecnico di Milano) is the largest technical university in Italy. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and undergraduate courses in engineering, architecture, and design. The university’s acceptance rate is 75-80%. Want to know more? Detailed information is provided below.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on Telegram
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on WhatsApp.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on Facebook Group
- Host Country: Italy
- Host University: Politecnico Di Milano
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Intake: February 2024
- Deadline: 18th July 2023
Scholarships available at Politecnico Di Milano University:
Politecnico di Milano offers a range of financial aid services, as well as scholarship opportunities are also available for international students. The list of scholarships at Politecnico di Milano University is:
- University Financial Aid – Diritto allo Studio Universitario (DSU)
- DSU packaging:
- One free meal a day,
- Tuition is fully covered.
- Accommodation in a hostel
- A grant of €6000 if hostel and food are not available. If available, €3,000 will be awarded.
- Merit Scholarships
- Other scholarshipsUNICORE 5.0 Scholarships – University Corridors for Refugees (2023)
More Scholarships: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: ERA Scholarship 2023 for $1 Million In Canada| Apply Now and Win Big
More Scholarships: List Of Fully Funded Italian Scholarships 2023\24 | Study Free in Italy
- Institute of Aeronautical Science and Technology (DAER)
- Department of Architecture and Urban Planning (DASTU)
- Department of Architecture, Construction, and Civil Engineering (DABC)
- Department of Chemical Materials and Chemical Engineering (DCMC)
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (DICA)
- Institute of Design (DESIGN)
- Department of Electronics, Information, and Bioengineering (DEIB)
- Department of Energy (DENG)
- Department of Management, Economics, and Industrial Engineering (DIG)
- Department of Mathematics (DMAT)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (DMEC)
- Department of Physics (DFIS)
- Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships in Italy for International Students.
- Pay the application fee by the deadline
- Submit a complete online application.
- If you want to be selected for a merit scholarship, please provide your language certificate.
- The result of the application will be from June to September 2023.
More Scholarships: Tuition-Free Swedish Universities 2023 | Apply Now
More Scholarships: Bank of America Summer Internship 2024 (Apply Now)
More Scholarships: Mitacs Internship In Canada 2024 | Fully Funded | Globalink Research Internship
More Scholarships: Seoul National University Scholarship 2023 | Applications Online
More Scholarships: University of Amsterdam Postgraduate Scholarship
Dates to Remember:
|Opening of Application||18th May 2023|
|Application Closes||18th July 2023|
|Last Date to accept the offer||2nd November 2023|
|Apply for a Student Visa||From Oct 2023|
|Beginning of Classes||February 2024|
More Scholarships: $20,000 Merit-Based Scholarships at Syracuse University in the USA
More Scholarships: 5000 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
More Scholarships: Study in Canada With Low CGPA 2024
More Scholarships: 100+ Ph.D. Scholarship at Silesian University of Technology | Poland
More Scholarships: Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023
How to Apply:
All applicants have to apply online via the university’s online portal. The Link to the Call for 2023-24 Intake is given below.