Do you need financial support to continue your study as a nurse? Do you want to help underprivileged communities get access to better healthcare and make a good difference there? Applications are being accepted for the United States Nurse Corps Scholarship Program 2023–2024. The HRSA Nurse Corps Scholarship 2023 is open to all US students. This is the Nursing Degree Program Fully Funded Scholarships. The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 school year. Apply as well for the Fully Funded Scholarships for Graduate Students in Canada 2023–24.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on our Facebook Group
This federal program provides financial aid to nursing students in exchange for a promise to work after graduation in an area with a defined shortage of health professionals. In addition to offering financial aid for study, it also enables beneficiaries to follow their passion for improving the lives of people in communities with poor access to healthcare. Learn more about the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program and how it can help future nurses by reading on it.
More Scholarships: Yale University of USA Free Online Courses
More Scholarships: Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship in China (Fully Funded)
More Scholarships: Interpol Internships in France (Paid Internship)
More Scholarships: Fully funded ILEM Summer School in Turkey
More Scholarships: FAO Young Talent Internship Program
- Offered by: HRSA
- Degree level: Nursing
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: US Citizens
- Award Country: United States
- Last Date: 4 May 2023
- The program covers the cost of tuition, fees, and other educational expenses associated with the nursing program.
- While enrolled in the nursing program, recipients of the bursary receive a monthly stipend to cover their living expenses.
- Scholarship recipients are eligible to receive a one-time payment of up to $1,500 to cover miscellaneous expenses such as textbooks, uniforms, and clinical supplies.
- Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all institutions and universities attended.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty, academic advisors, or other professionals who can attest to the applicant’s academic abilities and potential are required.
- Personal statement: Applicants must submit a personal statement outlining their career objectives, commitment to serving underserved communities, and how the scholarship will assist them in achieving those objectives.
- Applicants must provide evidence of their U.S. citizenship or nationality, such as a birth certificate, passport, or naturalization documents.
- Health professions license and certification information: If applicable, applicants must provide details about any licenses or certifications they hold in the health professions.
- Additional documentation may be required, such as a resume, financial assistance information, or a signed agreement to fulfill the service obligation.
More Scholarships: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024/25 | Study in Germany
More Scholarships: Scholarships for graduate students in environmental studies | STUDY IN UK
More Scholarships: Study in Canada With Low CGPA 2024
More Scholarships: KAUST Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia
More Scholarships: Arizona State University Free Online Courses
- Must be a natural-born or naturalized U.S. citizen, a national, or a lawful permanent resident
- Must be accepted or enrolled in a nursing degree program at an accredited nursing institution in the United States.
- Must begin classes by September 30th at the latest.
- Should not be subject to federal judgment claims.
- Should not have a current service obligation
- Should not be delinquent on a national debt
The application deadline for Nurse Corps Scholarship Program 2023-24 in the United States is May 4, 2023.
How to Submit an Application for the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program?
- There is an online application system for the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program 2023-24 in the United States of America.
- Follow the instructions below to enroll online. Also, the link to the official advertisement is provided below for more information:
- Visit the website for the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program to examine the eligibility requirements and application instructions.
- Create an account on the Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW) Customer Service Portal, where you will submit your application.
- Complete the online application by providing your personal information, academic background, and career objectives.
- Include official transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement with your application.
Submit a signed Nurse Corps Scholarship Program contract acknowledging the terms and conditions of the program.
- Check the status of your application through the BHW Customer Service Portal.
If selected as a scholarship recipient, you will be required to sign a contract with the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program and commence your service obligation after graduation.
More Scholarships: UNHCR Paid Internship Program 2024
More Scholarships: Peking University Free Online Chinese Course
More Scholarships: KPMG Global Paid Internship Program
More Scholarships: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany
WAIT FOR APPLY LINK 90 SECONDS
Scholarship Apply page Automatically Open after 90 Seconds