The Government of Malaysia has started applications for the MIS 2023–24 Malaysian International Scholarship. For the Malaysian International Scholarship, international students may apply. The MIS is open to Malaysian students pursuing masters and doctoral degrees. The best opportunity to study at various Malaysian universities is now available. The goal of this Malaysian scholarship for international students is to aid Malaysia’s government in its efforts to recruit, inspire, and keep brilliant workers from other countries. Talented international students from a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply for this Postgraduate Level MIS Scholarship.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on our Facebook Group
Talented individuals from all over the world are drawn to Malaysia to continue postgraduate studies thanks to the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS), a program of the Malaysian government. Scholarships support Malaysia’s goals of becoming one of the top academic hubs in the world and attracting, encouraging, and retaining exceptional human capital from overseas.
International graduates with stellar academic and extracurricular records are encouraged to apply for this scholarship to continue their education at top universities and colleges in Malaysia and to benefit from that country’s hospitality and globalization. with chances to benefit from a top-notch higher education experience.
More Scholarships: Yale University of USA Free Online Courses
More Scholarships: Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship in China (Fully Funded)
More Scholarships: Interpol Internships in France (Paid Internship)
More Scholarships: Fully funded ILEM Summer School in Turkey
More Scholarships: FAO Young Talent Internship Program
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Malaysia
- Last Date: 18 May 2023
A fully funded scholarship, the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2023–24 is available in Malaysia. It will only cover the listed minimal expenses.
- This scholarship will pay for tuition as well as a monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00.
- Successful Applicants are expected to individually plan their non-financial travel arrangements to Malaysia. The Malaysian government will not cover any of your travel costs.
- It is strongly recommended that all applicants research projected living costs in Malaysia.
Available Study Fields:
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, and clinical pharmacy.
List of Universities for MIS:
Here is the list of Universities that Participated in Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023-24 in Malaysia:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
More Scholarships: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024/25 | Study in Germany
More Scholarships: Scholarships for graduate students in environmental studies | STUDY IN UK
More Scholarships: Study in Canada With Low CGPA 2024
More Scholarships: KAUST Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia
More Scholarships: Arizona State University Free Online Courses
The Current Call for Malaysian International Scholarship is open to the Following Countries which are given below.
- ASEAN countries
- Commonwealth countries
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
The following documents must all be scanned and saved in PDF format before being uploaded via the online application:
- A request form.
- A certified copy of a passport showing proof of citizenship with a minimum validity of six months
- A certified copy of the transcript from school.
- Academic transcripts must include a record of all the courses taken for the degree programs.
- Transcripts from their undergraduate coursework as well as an official document outlining the university’s grading policy, both of which are required, must be submitted by candidates. if the applicant’s transcripts are missing the CGPA, grade, or score percentile data. Certifying documents are required.
- Proof of English language proficiency that has been certified.
- Letter of recommendation from two (2) referees, such as a professor, a manager, a direct superior, etc.
Form of endorsement.
- If applicable, a letter of admission from Malaysia University the curriculum vitae.
- Proposal for research.
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to apply online for Malaysian International Scholarship MIS:
- For master’s degrees, the maximum age is 40, and for PhDs, the maximum age is 45.
- For the Master’s degree, candidates must get at least Second Class Upper (Honors) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in their undergraduate studies.
- For Ph.D. applicants, a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 or very good results at the Master’s degree level in the selected Ph.D. field of study are required.
- A written proposal that is pertinent to the topic of study and has at least 1,000 words.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are proof of English language proficiency.
Application cutoff date:
The deadline to submit an application for a Malaysian International Scholarship for International Students for the academic year 2023–24 is May 18, 2023.
How to Apply for an International Scholarship from Malaysia (MIS):
For the Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023–24, there is an online application system. Complete the online application form and upload all necessary files. Below is a link to the official website:
WAIT FOR APPLY LINK 90 SECONDS
Scholarship Apply page Automatically Open after 90 Seconds
More Scholarships: UNHCR Paid Internship Program 2024
More Scholarships: Peking University Free Online Chinese Course
More Scholarships: KPMG Global Paid Internship Program
More Scholarships: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany