The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship offers people from developing nations the chance to study in developed nations. Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree and wish to enroll in a master’s program may apply for the scholarship program. The goal of this fully-funded master’s scholarship program is to aid overseas students who have at least two years of experience working in the field of development and who want to pursue a graduate or master’s degree in a field closely related to it. It is an opportunity for students who want to study abroad but cannot afford to do so without outside financing and financial support to broaden their horizons.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on our Facebook Group
Students who are unable to attend an international university owing to financial, political, or other constraints must take advantage of this chance and apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is being granted to support education as a driver of economic growth; the combined endeavor will offer top-quality instruction, human resource development, and capacity building in order to help people meet their goals. The fully-funded scholarships for international students will assist the students in learning more about a particular subject so they can use their newfound expertise to develop a professional profile.
To be chosen for the World Bank Scholarship Program, applicants must be accepted into one of the 48 programs in the United States of America, Japan, Africa, several nations in Europe, and Oceania. The applicants are not eligible for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program if they do not get an offer of admission to one of the qualifying graduate programs. The applicants will return to their respective countries after completing a two-year graduate degree program, use the knowledge and abilities they have gained via the scholar program, and aid in the economic and social development of their home nations. Applicants must be driven and passionate about contributing to the improvement of their local communities and the globe at large.
More Scholarships: Yale University of USA Free Online Courses
More Scholarships: Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship in China (Fully Funded)
More Scholarships: Interpol Internships in France (Paid Internship)
More Scholarships: Fully funded ILEM Summer School in Turkey
More Scholarships: FAO Young Talent Internship Program
- United States of America
- European Countries
Programs Offered for JJWBGSP
Application Window 1:
- John Hopkins Master of Public Health
- University of Birmingham: MSv Conflict, State Building, and Development
- University of California-Berkeley’s Master of Development Practice
- University of Hong Kong’s Urban Design Master’s program
- University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Educational Policy Studies
- Vrije Universiteit’s Health Systems Policy and Management
Application Window 2:
- Australian National University’s Master of Climate Change program
- Economics of Resources and the Environment and Public Policy (ANU)
- (Brandeis University) Arts in Conflict Resolution and Coexistence
- Policy and Management in Global Health (Brandeis University)
- Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs offers an MPA in Development Practice.
- (Columbia – School of International and Public Affairs) public administration
- Erasmus University Rotterdam offers a Master of Urban Management and Development program.
- International Development Public Administration (Harvard Kennedy School of Government)
- Water, Food, and Energy Track of the MSc in Water and Sustainable Development (IHE Delft Institute)
- Tracking Water Risks, Hazards, and Climate (IHE Delft Institute)
- Water Resources and Ecosystem Health Track (IHE Delft Institute) MSc in Water and Sustainable Development Water and Health Track
- Management of Taxation Policy (Keio University)
- (London School of Economics) MSc Development Management
- (London School of Economics) MSc Development Studies
- Social and public policy worldwide
- the London School of Economics MSc in Global Health Policy
- The Public Finance Program’s Tax Course (GRIPS)
- Engineering in Civil and Environmental (Saitama University)
- (SOAS University of London) Master of Science in International Finance and Development
- International Policy Master’s Program at Stanford University
- (University of Clermont-Auvergne – FERDI) Master of Economic Policy Management
- Master of Public Health from Leeds University
- Master of Public Policy (Oxford University)
- Oxford University’s MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- (University of Sussex) MA in Environment, Development, and Policy
- (University of Sussex) MA in Food and Development
- (University of Sussex) MSc in Climate Change, Development, and Policy
- MA in Global Development and Migration (University of Sussex)
- International Master of Public Policy Program at the University of Tokyo
- University of Tokyo’s International Program in Agricultural Development Studies
- Yokohama National University’s infrastructure management program; the University of Tsukuba’s master’s program in economic and public policy
More Scholarships: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024/25 | Study in Germany
More Scholarships: Scholarships for graduate students in environmental studies | STUDY IN UK
More Scholarships: Study in Canada With Low CGPA 2024
More Scholarships: KAUST Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia
More Scholarships: Arizona State University Free Online Courses
- Funding Type: Fully funded
- Deadline: May 26, 2023
- Candidates must be nationals of one of the nations who are accepted.
- Before submitting an application for the scholarship program, they had to have earned a bachelor’s degree within the previous three years.
- After earning a bachelor’s degree, applicants have at least three years of work experience.
- Candidates shouldn’t have any serious medical conditions.
- In addition, they cannot be related to someone who works for the World Bank (through blood, marriage, or adoption).
- When submitting an application for the Joint Japan World Bank scholarship program, candidates should be employed in the development sector.
- Moreover, after earning a recognized Bachelor’s degree, at least three years of employment in the development field.
- When submitting an application for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program, all qualifying requirements must be met. If an applicant does not fulfill all standards, the host organization will not take them into consideration.
- Possibility to study abroad and learn more about your preferred subject.
- The cost of flight travel in economy class will be covered by the scholarship.
- Each trip will include a $500 travel reimbursement.
- Moreover, full payment of tuition.
- The award will also pay for the recipients’ health insurance.
- Last but not least, a monthly stipend will be given to cover the expenditures of housing, food, and books.
Requirements for JJWBGSP 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma
- Proof of work experience
- Letter of admission
- Two recommendation letters
- Complete application form
- Medical certificate
- Valid passport/identification card
Selection Criteria for the World Bank Scholarship Program:
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applicants for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship:
- Employment history (30% weighting)
- Candidates work to develop their own country’s social and economic aspects (30% weighting)
- Strength in education (10% weighting)
- Recommendations are given 30% weight.
- The graduate award recipients should be equally representative of both genders and of all qualifying nations, as per the scholarship program’s objectives. The scholarship program works to ensure that all candidates’ unique or typical circumstances will be taken into account, as well as their financial standing.
- The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program has an online application process.
- By clicking the apply now button below or on the official World Bank website, candidates can submit their applications.
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- It is necessary to have two reference letters from people who are familiar with the applicant’s work history.
- The application must be carefully completed by the applicant and submitted by the deadline.
- The JJ/WBSP window 1 application deadline is February 28, 2023, at noon (Washington time).
- The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship program’s second application window has a deadline of May 26, 2023, at noon (Washington time).
- On March 27, 2023, applications for the second window will open.
WAIT FOR APPLY LINK 90 SECONDS
Scholarship Apply page Automatically Open after 90 Seconds
More Scholarships: UNHCR Paid Internship Program 2024
More Scholarships: Peking University Free Online Chinese Course
More Scholarships: KPMG Global Paid Internship Program
More Scholarships: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany