Applications for the NSP Slovak Republic are currently open. In this article, we will explain this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process in detail. The National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for Masters and Ph.D. The scholarship covers up to €734 per month.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on Telegram
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on WhatsApp.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Us on Facebook Group
Scholarships for foreign students, doctoral students, university teachers, researchers, and artists The Government of the Slovak Republic approved the creation of the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic to support the mobility of students, doctoral students, university teachers, researchers, and artists in 2005. The National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic (NSP) is financed by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. The National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic supports the mobility of foreign students, doctoral students, university teachers, researchers and artists for scholarship stays at universities and research organizations in Slovakia. More Scholarships: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: ERA Scholarship 2023 for $1 Million In Canada| Apply Now and Win Big
More Scholarships: List Of Fully Funded Italian Scholarships 2023\24 | Study Free in Italy
- The National Scholarship Program will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship is intended to cover the living expenses of international scholars, i.e. the costs associated with a stay in Slovakia
- (boarding, accommodation, etc.), during their study, research/artistic or teaching stay at universities and research organizations in
- Slovakia. For assistance with accommodation and formalities associated with entering and staying in the territory of the Slovak Republic, the scholarship holder can either ask their host institution, or they can take care of all the requirements themselves.
- The amount of the monthly stipend
- University student of second degree University €400
- Ph.D. student €734
Eligibility criteria for the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic:
To qualify for the National Scholarship Program, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required language(s): English
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world students who:
- They are university students at universities outside Slovakia.
- Students of the second level of higher education (master’s), or students who have already completed at least 2.5 years of higher education in the same study program at the time of application; will be on a study stay in Slovakia during university studies outside of Slovakia and will be accepted by a public, private, or state
- University in Slovakia for academic mobility1 to study in Slovakia. Eligible applicants for a scholarship under the NŠP: A).
- Doctoral students whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and who are accepted by a public, private, or state university or research institution in Slovakia are eligible to complete a doctoral study program2 (e.g. Slovak Academy of Sciences) for academic mobility1 to study/conduct research/artistic stay in Slovakia.
More Scholarships: Tuition-Free Swedish Universities 2023 | Apply Now
More Scholarships: Bank of America Summer Internship 2024 (Apply Now)
More Scholarships: Mitacs Internship In Canada 2024 | Fully Funded | Globalink Research Internship
More Scholarships: Seoul National University Scholarship 2023 | Applications Online
More Scholarships: University of Amsterdam Postgraduate Scholarship
The National Scholarship Program does not support:
- Foreign students and doctoral students admitted to regular higher education (bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral studies) in Slovakia or those already studying in Slovakia (full higher education) who would like to finance their studies in Slovakia through the NŠP.
- International applicants who spent 12 or more months (in total) on the territory of the Slovak Republic in the period of 36 months before the application deadline;
- International applicants who receive a scholarship in Slovakia within the framework of other scholarship programs financed from public sources (e.g. International Visegrad Fund, Erasmus+, CEEPUS, bilateral agreements, etc.)
How to apply for the National Scholarship Program:
To apply for the National Scholarship Program, please follow the instructions below:
- Applicants must complete their online application form and upload all the required attachments in the required format in their online application form.
- Applicants may submit (fill in) applications and required attachments only in Slovak or English (documents written in other languages must be officially translated into Slovak or English – the translation can be verified by the same institution that issued the relevant document).
- In the case of documents that are attached to the application and that are issued by a person other than the applicant (e.g. letters of recommendation, confirmation of studies, an addendum to diploma/diploma/state examination certificate, admission/invitation letter) it is necessary to upload scans of these documents to the online application.
- The applicant is obliged to keep and archive all originals of the documents that he attached to the online application in electronic form and submit these originals (or certified copies of these originals) to the program administrator upon request.
- After completing the application and attaching all the required documents to the application, the applicant must submit the application by clicking the “SUBMIT” button. It is also necessary to deliver the original acceptance/invitation letter to SAIA, n.o., in Bratislava (SAIA, n.o., Sasinkova 10, 812 20 Bratislava 1).
- This document must be delivered no later than 12 noon on the 3rd working day after the application deadline. (when determining working days, the legal status in Slovakia is taken into account).
More Scholarships: $20,000 Merit-Based Scholarships at Syracuse University in the USA
More Scholarships: 5000 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
More Scholarships: Study in Canada With Low CGPA 2024
More Scholarships: 100+ Ph.D. Scholarship at Silesian University of Technology | Poland
More Scholarships: Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023
To know more about the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic, please visit the official website: