Chinese Government Scholarships for 2023–2024 at Hohai University and HHU CSC Scholarships
How to Apply for a CSC Scholarship at Hohai University (HHU)
Hurry if you want to apply to Hohai University (HHU) for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023. In China, admissions are now open. CSC Scholarship 2023 admissions at Hohai University (HHU) have begun for the September 2023 intake. Admissions have begun for the Hohai University (HHU) CSC Scholarship 2023–2024. Apply as soon as possible if you want to be considered for the Hohai University (HHU) Chinese Government Scholarship 2023.
The Hohai University (HHU) 2023–2024 CSC Scholarship Application Procedure is listed below.
Admissions for the Hohai University (HHU) CSC Scholarship 2024–2025 will begin in November 2023. Wait to apply for the HHU CSC Scholarship beginning in 2023–2024 instead. Don’t worry; the CSC Scholarship program at Hohai University (HHU) has begun for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Details of the Hohai University CSC Scholarship
Scholarships from the Chinese Government, 2023–2024
Hohai University is its name.
Students pursuing master’s degrees and doctorates
Scholarship Completely Funded (Everything is Free)
3000 RMB for Masters and 3500 RMB for Doctoral students in monthly allowance
Application Process: Online only (no need to send hard copies)
Deadline for applications: Early April 2023 (apply as soon as possible)
Eligibility Criteria For Hohai University CSC Scholarship
1. All International Students can apply
2. Age limits for Masters are 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
3. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply For Hohai University
- Fill out the CSC application online first.
- Second, complete the online application form for Hohai University.
- all necessary documents must be uploaded to the CSC Portal and the Hohai University Online Application Portal.
- Physical copies do not need to be sent
- After completing the university’s online application form, pay the 400 RMB application fee (Note: This Year Hohai University Fee is 400 RMB)