Happy news Applications are now being accepted for the CERN Short-Term Internship program for students with impairments. We will go into great detail regarding this internship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step application procedure.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on our Facebook Group
A paid option for overseas students in Switzerland is the CERN Short Term Internship 2023 intended for students with disabilities. The minimum and maximum internship terms are one month and six months, respectively. The monthly stipend for the CERN Summer Internship is 1,516 Swiss Francs.
More Scholarships: Google Lime Scholarship 2023/24 Application Process
More Scholarships: Visa Sponsorship Jobs In USA | Work Visa USA
More Scholarships: Microsoft Internship Program 2023 | Paid Internship
More Scholarships: UEA International Development Scholarship 2023 | Study in the UK
Scientists and engineers are examining the universe’s core structure at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research. They investigate the fundamental building blocks of matter—basic particles designed to smash at nearly the speed of light—using the largest and most sophisticated scientific instruments in the world. The process provides physicists with insights into the basic laws of physics and hints about how particles interact.
Education is one of CERN’s main objectives. Their experts take great pleasure in imparting their knowledge and experience to students who are dedicated to and passionate about their subject of study.
Are you a student majoring in a technical or scientific subject seeking an internship to put your education to use and gain real-world experience? For up to six months, join them in CERN’s international, collaborative, and knowledge-sharing environment.
Although CERN Jobs are accessible to all qualified applicants, this particular opportunity is only available to students with disabilities as part of CERN’s commitment to advancing inclusivity and accessibility in the workplace.
More Scholarships: German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship 2023/24 in Germany (Paid)
More Scholarships: Lithuanian State Scholarships 2023/24 in Europe (Funded)
More Scholarships: Khalifa University Scholarships in UAE 2023 | Fully Funded
CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities:
- Organization: CERN Switzerland’s Geneva is the place.
- Internship-Focused Topics: The Universe’s fundamental structure
- The minimum and maximum internship terms are one month and six months, respectively.
Internship Application Deadline: You can apply for a position at any time of the year and list your availability. Following an assessment by CERN specialists, the program coordinator will get in touch with you if your application is accepted. Please be informed that there are only a few spots available for this session.
- Benefits of Internship for CERN limited time A monthly stipend of 1516 Swiss Francs will be provided through the internship designated for students with impairments.
- You must be fully insured for medical costs, work-related and personal accidents, as well as any handicap brought on by both professional and non-professional illnesses and accidents, in the Geneva area.
The following requirements must be met by candidates for the CERN Short-Term Internship for Students with Disabilities:
- Good command of English and/or French is required.
eligible nations You currently call France or Switzerland home. 
- You are an undergraduate (post-secondary) or graduate student enrolled full-time (doctoral students are not eligible).
- You are older than 18 years old.
- You are fully insured for medical costs, work-related accidents, and personal accidents in the Geneva area.
- Your primary area of study is applied physics, computer science, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical, or electrical engineering.
- Your work at CERN is either required or advised as a component of your academic program.
- Following your stay at CERN, you will depart for your educational institution.
: During the project’s pilot phase, only France and Switzerland are currently included.
How to Apply for a CERN Short-Term Internship for Disabled Students?
- Please adhere to the application instructions below to be considered for the CERN Short-Term Internship for Students with Disabilities:
- As you begin your application, be sure to have your resume on hand. You won’t be able to add more files or amend your application after it has been submitted.
- Anytime over the year, you can submit an application and list your availability. We will respond to you as soon as we receive your message, usually within two to three working days, to confirm receipt and address any pressing questions you may have about the program. Please be aware that, as a global organization, CERN will not sign external documents if your institute requires a traineeship agreement.
- Therefore, you must use the CERN traineeship agreement that is supplied here.
Visit the official website to learn more about the CERN short-term internship program for students with disabilities:
WAIT FOR APPLY LINK 90 SECONDS
Scholarship Apply page Automatically Open after 90 Seconds
More Scholarships: Brescia University College Scholarships 2023/2024 In Canada
More Scholarships: University of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarships 2023-24 (Funded)
More Scholarships: UEL Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
More Scholarships: Fully Funded Masters Degree Scholarships in Canada for International Students