An excellent completely financed opportunity for overseas students with a bachelor’s degree who are unable to afford graduate study is the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023–2024. The ADB fellowship invites applicants to submit applications for courses in economics, technology, management sciences, law, public policy, and the myriad of other possible developmental sectors. By giving developing nations financial support, the Asian Development Bank scholarship 2023 intends to uplift them and make it possible for them to actively contribute to the development of their own nations. Asian Bank is ready to sustain diplomatic ties with its partner nations thanks to this fantastic chance. By allowing participants from various cultural backgrounds to participate, this fully supported scholarship program is also designed to maintain cultural variety within the institute.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For the Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on our Facebook Group
Those who are willing to impart their knowledge, skills, and abilities to others are interested in these fully financed scholarships offered by Asian Development member nations. This master’s scholarship enables candidates to join a remarkable initiative to develop sustainable development strategies for Asian nations. The ADB scholarship program strives to uphold regional harmony and foster a welcoming environment where all manifestations of variety are appreciated and accepted. Regardless matter the candidates’ geographic origins, gender, country, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or their level of physical disability or worldview.
With tremendous respect and affection, these scholarships for overseas students aim to transform the lives of their recipients. Everyone is treated as an outstanding human being by ADB scholarship because it believes that each person may leave a lasting legacy by using their individual skills to improve the world. Women are encouraged to apply for this ADB scholarship because it is completely funded internationally, which would give them a sense of empowerment. The academic activities and tasks offered by this global change will aid scholars in creating social networks. Also, the guidance of professionals with extensive experience will assist the students in overcoming obstacles specific to their sector and provide a solution. As a result, it will help them develop into a significant market expert.
More Scholarships: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Ph.D. Scholarship in Germany
More Scholarships: University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA 2023 | Fully Funded
More Scholarships: CERN Short-Term Paid Internship 2023 in Switzerland | Internship in Europe
Disciplines Offered for Asian Development Bank Scholarship:
- Management Sciences.
- Development Studies.
- Law and Public Policy.
- Science and Technology.
Major Fields of Study:
Here is a list of fields of study offered by different host countries:
Hong Kong – China
- Master of Science in:
- Urban Planning
- Urban Design
- Master of Technology in Science and Technology
- Master in International Business
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master programs in Engineering
- Master of Public Health
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Development Management
- Master of Agriculture
- Master of Science
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Public Policy
- Master of Social Sciences (Applied Economics)
- Master of Science in Environmental Management
- Master of Sciences or Engineering in the School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools
- School of Management (SOM)
- Master in Engineering
- Master in Economics
The United States of America
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
- Asian Public Policy Program
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts in International Development
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Public Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of E-Business Management
- Master of Science in Engineering
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Systems Engineering
- Master of Systems Design and Management
- Master of Economics
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Laws
- Master of Political Science
- International Project Management Course (MBA)
- Master’s Program in International Environmental Management Program
- Agricultural Sciences
- Management of Civil Infrastructure and Earth Resources Engineering (international course)
- Bioresources Sciences
- Master of Science in Asia Pacific Studies
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Global Governance and Corporations
- Economic and Business Law in Asia
- Innovation and the Law
- Agro-Environmental Sciences
- Fundamental Perspectives on Economic and Business Law
- Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Urban and Regional Development in the Department of Urban Management (International Course)
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
- Life Science and Technology
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
- Computer literacy, primary language, and similar courses can also be covered.
Host Countries for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship:
- New Zealand
- Country: Different countries
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kyrgyz Republic, Kiribati, Kazakhstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Maldives Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, New Guinea, Pakistan, Palau, Papua, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24:
- Applicants must be citizens of an ADB-borrowing nation.
- International students are not permitted to hold dual citizenship in any industrialized country.
- They need to be in good health.
- Applicants are required to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Moreover, you must be admitted to a designated institution for a master’s program.
- They must also achieve great academic results.
- Minimum of two years of job experience following graduation from college.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Maximum 35 years of age (extendable in certain cases if the Government of Japan endorses it).
- After receiving their degree, the applicant is required to stay in their home country for two years.
- Students must not have used ADB in their work.
- They cannot work at ADB if any of their immediate relatives do.
Benefits of the Asian Development Bank Scholarship:
- For all qualified students, the scholarship is completely supported.
- Travel expenses will be covered by scholarship winners.
- There will be a monthly stipend from ADB.
- Student housing and a stay allowance will be given.
- Allowance for books and other study materials.
- Medical protection.
- For research academics, a special research award.
- Possibility to participate in cultural exchange.
- Students get the chance to experience global culture through this program.
- Expanding networks.
- Creating fantastic possibilities for the future.
Documents Required for ADB Scholarship:
When submitting an application for this scholarship, the applicants must include the following documents. The application would be deemed incomplete in such a case.
- Most recent income tax return or salary certification (annual or monthly).
- Income statement for the family.
- Copies of one’s academic history.
- Fill out the application completely.
Here is some further information on the requirements for selection for this scholarship in Japan:
Step 1: A list of candidates who have been shortlisted is provided to ADB.
Step 2: ADB evaluates the list of suggested applicants, which is then forwarded to the Japanese executive director.
Step 3: ADB notifies institutes with the names of selected scholars.
Step 4: The institutes inform the candidates who have been chosen.
- Have questions about the Asian Development Bank Scholarship application process? Do not fret. Here is a step-by-step application guide to making it simple for candidates to apply for this position.
- Applicants must request an application form from the institutes they are interested in.
- They must divulge personal information.
- Send a study schedule.
- Please submit the necessary academic documentation.
- Must present proof of current and previous employment
- Must offer testimonials from prior employers.
- Answer the questions posed, using any necessary supplementary resources.
- The justifications for selecting the particular course from the particular school.
- The applicants must deliver the appropriate papers to the institute of their choice after finishing it.
- Applicants are required to identify their area of interest.
- Fill out the application form completely, then submit it.
More Scholarships: Central South University (CSU) University Scholarship 2023-2024
More Scholarships: UEL Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
More Scholarships: GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 | Fully Funded